REDBOY/JOCKO DOGS MESSAGE BOARDS

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Pure Redboy female for sale

April 14 2011 at 4:18 AM
Hawkins  (Login Hawkins7)

Due to personal circumstances I have to sell my keeper female from the litter I bredhttp://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=303792 As you can see she is one of the tightest redboy females available with NO outs expect for the original Redboy/Cleo breeding. Pepper is 2yrs 7mo. old now and has been a house dog all her life. She is about 38-40lbs and very stable around people and children (her and her Mother still get along in controlled situations), she is a red rednose, she is house and crate trained and has never been bred.

Two things... she will not be sold to just ANYBODY and she is not cheap. I will give special considerations for someone just wanting a well bred house pet. I will consider smaller kennel situation of around 8 dogs and under.

Serious Inquiries please email LEHawkinsjr@gmail.com Any mention of illegal activities or asking how much "work" she has had will not be answered.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Pitbull TerriersCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
THE BIG THE BAD AND THE UGLY