<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Lecture on Plagerism

May 14 2007 at 5:59 PM
No score for this post
  (Login PutMeBackStage07)
from IP address 152.163.100.72

Woohoo, lecture on plagerism today. It was actually kind of interesting to see how strict the policies on such a thing are, but I kind of disliked the whole thing because it made it sound like if we speak, we're copying someone else's words... if we write or even think, God forbid we have our own ideas, because somewhere we must have got it from some other source. New ideas can be built off of older ones, yes. But if we had to cite the source of everything we did, said, or thought about... we wouldn't have a life. It's almost like it's illegal to live, let alone do anything while living without making sure to tell people why you're doing what you're doing, or where you saw someone else do what you just did.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Victoria
(no login)

I missed it!

No score for this post
May 14 2007, 8:53 PM 

I missed the lecture on plagerism today. I wnated to hear it, but I had to take the AP Biology exam. I have heard many diverse opinions about the lecture. Apparently plagerising is more than we thought it was. I wonder if tomorrow we will still have our Frankenstein test?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Lecture on Plagerism
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on LanguagesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement