A Rick Potvin Forum | Does Zmax Work? | www.rickpotvin.com | rick_potvin@yahoo.com

Return to Index  

No Stoolie Here

May 6 2002 at 8:29 PM
No score for this post
  (no login)
from IP address 65.57.31.185

Response to Smoot must be a Zmax stoolie

Nope, not a stoolie. I'm a automotive enthusiast. I like to try to improve upon designs, efficiency, power, etc. I hold a BS and MS in Mechanical Engineering and have interest in related things. And, I'm interested in things like Zmax who claim to have the answer. I've tried several products, including Prolong, Duralube, Slick 50, and, of course, Zmax. So far, Zmax is THE ONLY PRODUCT I'VE TRIED, THAT SHOWS MEASURABLE IMPROVEMENT AT ALL. Now, I could write a short thesis on why I think Zmax is different, better, yadda, yadda. Instead I will simply refer you to my previous statement in bold type. That makes it easy for clueless people, like you, who just want the simple facts. Besides, as you stated, you've never even tried it! Save your money. I doubt that you'd know how to determine and quantify any improvements.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement