A Rick Potvin Forum | Does Zmax Work? | www.rickpotvin.com | rick_potvin@yahoo.com

Return to Index  

I agree... but...

November 7 2002 at 10:49 AM
No score for this post
Josian  (no login)
from IP address 63.143.141.50

Response to Hmm, Maybe?

Have you notice that in the instructions they say to put the product and start the car immediately. Have you ever wondered why?

Well, leave the bottle open and see your product evaporate just like alcohool, that is why we think it's alcohool, and not only us, read the forum and you will see that many people think the same way.

I am not a anti-zmax, I am just trying to alert of the consequences that it may cause, just as a good samaritan. You don't have to stop using it, it is not my car, but I have paid for the consequences of using Zmax in my Chevy Malibu, which the corrosion made the oil and gas get together, cause leakeage of the engine and the repair costs were over $1200 for a car that has a trade in value of $4600, and I don't think that this is fine. Now, let ask you, what do you think that caused such a corrosion?

Mobil Gasoline?
Mobil Oil, changed at every 3000 miles?
or a product, perhaps the only product that does not tell you the ingreadients of it, which smells like a very corrosive alcohool?

Might be bad luck, but what can I say... I believe more in history than bad luck, so... that is my opinion, and that is what I am giving to you, just my opinion.

Good luck to you all!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement