A Rick Potvin Forum | Does Zmax Work? | www.rickpotvin.com | rick_potvin@yahoo.com

Return to Index  

Well, Motorkote's a Washout

January 30 2003 at 8:08 PM
No score for this post
John Smoot  (no login)
from IP address 66.140.93.61

Response to Motorkote 100 In The Truck!

I've put several hundred miles on the 02 Silverado with the MK 100 in the crankcase and the transfer case. Good news is nothing's broken down. Bad news is that the gas mileage is no different than previously. Bottom line is the stuff doesn't seem to do a thing...just like the Duralube, Slick 50, Prolube, etc. Save your money, folks, my personal experience is DO NOT BUY MOTORKOTE 100, IT DOES NOTHING AT ALL. I also tried the MK gas treatment, and guess what? Yep, nothing. I looked at Mr. Anonymous posts and he seemed to be doing quite a sell job. Hell, one of his posts seem to read just like an advertisement. So, Mr. A, care to comment. Until we hear back from the super-sneaky Mr. A, I'll state simply that he is full of crap, and likely has some interest in selling MK 100. Ivan, you got any new results?

It looks as though zMAX remains the one, and only, product I've ever personally used (yes, me, in my own vehicles, for all you know-it-alls out there who have never tried it) that has made any measurable improvement at all in gas mileage.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement