Here's what I have to say.
I had a 1990 Geo Storm GSi that had over 100,000 miles on it. Manual transmission. The car ran just perfectly fine, but I decided to try zMax to see if I could get a performance boost.
Shortly after I put the zMax engine treatment in, I was driving to work when I heard a "ping" noise...like a rock hitting sheet metal. Then my car started revving uncontrollably, but I couldn't accelerate all that much. I managed to get to a strip mall and looked under the hood. Apparently, one of the spark plugs had popped out, cracked the spark plug wire, and oil was all over the interior of the engine block. The head gasket was slightly worn.
Now, I don't call myself an auto mechanic, but the only way a spark plug that is screwed into a socket could just pop out like that would be if there was pressure underneath it - be it steam, or boiling oil, or something else. Something that didn't EVER happen before zMax. When I read that it was nothing but mineral oil, it makes more sense as to why it happened.
Later, I'd fixed the spark plug and wire, did a full flush of the engine, refilled it with the best synthetic oil money can buy, and it ran like a dream again until I sold it.
With MotorUp, my friend had a VERY old Toyota Celica, and (as I didn't know at the time) it had problems with its cooling system - it had a bad coolant leak and a non-working fan, to be exact. I did a fresh oil change for him and added some Motor Up, and that night, we drove quite some miles out to a friend's wedding. His temp light was deep red, but that car kept on going. It started when it needed to, drove like it needed to, never once stalled. Even I was impressed.
Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.