A Rick Potvin Forum | Does Zmax Work? | www.rickpotvin.com | rick_potvin@yahoo.com

Return to Index  

Worked for me

April 24 2004 at 7:04 PM
No score for this post
Paul  (no login)
from IP address 65.60.240.208

Response to Well, Motorkote's a Washout

I have a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am with 42k mileage. I tried the motorkote product in my engine only. My daughter and I drove to the lake and put 268 miles roundtrip. Thinking it might have helped, I checked the gas mileage.

My best ever highway mileage test was 27.6 mpg. With motorkote in my engine I got 30.1 mpg and yes, I checked my numbers twice. Noone ever said i would be guaranteed better mileage, but did say that it was a possibility.

I do know this however. I have never felt the pep, the quietness, and the quickness my engine now has. So whatever is in motorkote must do something. Even if I never see another increase in fuel consumption I will be satistied knowing that my engine likes it. And for the price of the product, I am totally satisfied.

So, Mr Washout......Check again and at least listen and feel what your engine is telling you. I dont know you so I will take what you said to be true. But I can assure you it is working for me !

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement