A Rick Potvin Forum | Does Zmax Work? | www.rickpotvin.com | rick_potvin@yahoo.com

Return to Index  

DuraLube is a very good product

April 12 2008 at 12:49 AM
No score for this post
  (no login)
from IP address 24.166.228.234

Response to Duralube is increadible stuff

I agree, DuraLube is quite the incredible product. With a market of scams I found this product valuable. I happen to be driving a 1978 CJ7 Jeep to work one day and I had low water (my own fault) that I didn't realize until later and my oil line broke and I lost all my oil. Yes, you read it right, all my oil. I drove six miles to a service station and i'll be damned if my motor didn't blow. With low water and no oil at all, there is no reason my motor should have kept going. But it did. I have to credit it to DuraLube. Since then i've put it in every single vehicle i've owned on every oil change. Unfortunately, i've found that DuraLube is becoming harder to find in my normal stores.

Do I suggest it? I don't care what anyone says, it's a fantastic product. I can't promise gas savings. I can promise engine protection from experience. As a matter of fact, I found it scarce lately and when I found it I bought five bottles of it. Been using it for about 10 years now in probably eight vehicles. Something else is that I do not burn oil nor loose oil either. Pretty impressive. I put it in immediately when I buy a vehicle, within 24 hours of buying it. Take my word for it or not. I don't care. My Jeep is proof enough for me. Six miles with no oil at all and very little water. Amazing, simply amazing.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement