The evidence (or, in some cases, lack of evidence) against suicide:
- No fingerprints were ever found on the gun.
- There were no powder burns on the head wound, which would imply the gun was held several inches from the head at the time it was fired, pretty unusual for a suicide.
- His hands were NOT tested for gunpowder residue, so that's no help one way or the other.
- The spent shell was found under his body.
- The gun was found between his feet.
- The police were not called for at least half an hour after the death (although probably so the houseguests could sober up and get their stories straight).
- The supposed "slump" was over. His friends agreed he was happier than had been in years, looking forward to his marriage and to another season of the popular TV show. Money wasn't a problem either; he was getting residuals from the reruns
Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.