<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FWIW

May 19 2012 at 11:19 AM

Spanky  (Login spanky126)
UpInClass Member

It's no secret that on occasion (like, always according to Spidsr...lol) I plagiarize and copy/paste from PFT. I've exchanged emails with Mike Florio ever since he launched the site online many moons ago... (since he jumped to NBC he doesn't feel the need to exchange mail any longer, which is cool and understandable).

But the reason I do this is because Florio throws the red meat out there on a daily basis....giving us topics that hopefully we can kick around here in the Basement. That's the best part of football season, exchanging opinions with those that frequent UIC. Well, that and watching Mr. Hendry fumble his way through a live fantasy football draft...lol...which is coming.

So...not to worry Gooch, the meds are being adjusted. And I'm all over fantasy football in 2012! As always, suggestions and input are always welcome.

An example?...

T.O. still doesnt realize its over. Does anyone think Turd Owens has a chance to make a roster? I've been on Owen's case ever since he freaked out in Dallas. And Lord Favre, Lord Goodell and especially the self proclaimed sex addict Elrod Woods. All subjects that have kept us chatting for years now.... happy.gif

Respond to this message   

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index