UpInClass Member

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

spanky126
(Login spanky126)
UpInClass Member

Re: Classified

May 16 2017, 10:04 AM 

I suggest we all begin to learn the Russian language. No way does Trump make it to 2020 as our President. I won't turn this post into a political squabble because it is pointless. If you are a Trump backer and don't regret voting for this guy...well...nothing I can say.

Cherokee Scot
(Login CherokeeScot)
Stewards

May 16 2017, 10:16 AM 

" I won't turn this post into a political squabble". Then what was the point in posting at all ?

That's just like another pet peeve of mine when someone writes "no pun intended" - of course it was !

Rant over !

spanky126
(Login spanky126)
UpInClass Member

May 16 2017, 10:30 AM 

The point sir...was to point out Trump allegedly gave the Rooskies classified intel. To some, that is worrisome. Rant over. happy.gif

eye123
(Login eye123)
UpInClass Member

May 16 2017, 10:38 AM 

Bev...sometimes "patriotism" comes before politics(I would hope more often then not but sadly not the case), so what Spanky says holds merit. Put aside politics, for what we all can agree on.

eye123
(Login eye123)
UpInClass Member

May 16 2017, 11:05 AM 

Levels of US classification - from lowest to highest

Confidential: Information that reasonably could be expected to cause damage to the national security if disclosed to unauthorised sources. Most military personnel have this level of clearance

Secret: The same wording in the first sentence above, except it substitutes serious damage

Top Secret: Again, the same wording except to substitute exceptionally grave damage

Codeword: Adds a second level of clearance to Top Secret, so that only those cleared with the codeword can see it. Administered by the CIA. The material discussed by Mr Trump with the Russians was under a codeword, sources told the Washington Post.

Cherokee Scot
(Login CherokeeScot)
Stewards

May 16 2017, 11:07 AM 

Last time I looked this forum was called Spanky's Sports. If he wants it to be renamed Spanky's Sports, Politics and Religion, well that's just fine with me. No need for me to visit in future as I can get plenty of that stuff elsewhere, whether it be the New York Times or Fox News.

tc
(Login calabres)
UpInClass Member

May 16 2017, 11:40 AM 

I heard they are getting Tim Horton's in Scotland!

bpiets
(Login bpiets)
UpInClass Member

May 16 2017, 11:45 AM 

the issue made by these news sources are nothing but speculative as they have no inside source and are stimulating folk in ways that actors and actresses and others have sued these kind of tabloids many, many , times lol...but because of certain individuals who were entrenched in the political scenes for many years and now are being up rooted ( they thought they had a run away election won ) they want to cause as much un rest as possible...and Mr. Trump moved into a position that was entrenched with these persons and now he is shaking up the status positioning of these persons and their back room backers / supporters by bringing a few new view points to the table , such as talking with all those who want to negotiate ways around the obstacles the former gov. caused divide and rifts etc in...and he is the president, and has had the gall to find ways to resolve issues by trying to reach out and smooth things over that the previous gov's agents / agencies could not do..even offering a palm branch to north korea etc...if it is reasonable to do so...he has already hosted the major players and is about to embark on a trip to the mid east to confer with those in need of the hope to resolve major issues ...and not cause more strife that the removal of a leader there, that caused the strife that is now going on...etc etc...one should find out what are facts and not the Gibberish of ne ws media sources that imply , insinuate, etc bull...or guess work just to gain a living by inciting meaningless innuendo etc..and this is a horse players club and once in a while it is nice to see what others think about this or that but lets base it on facts and not on views that have only ones own emotional attachments to what one favors or not...etc etc..have a great day folks...it would not be 'normal' if 'i' did not weigh in on this thread...lol...oohhh...and 'spanky' can spank any one he wants to, IF 'one' gets out of 'hand' , >>so to speak>>>lol..YUP, they are ..'i' get a cup 'o' same every couple of days and use wendy's or macdonalds the other times...lol..

This message has been edited by bpiets on May 16, 2017 11:48 AM

'gooch
(Login frangooch)
UpInClass Member

May 16 2017, 12:51 PM 

I think all of Spanky's picks should be classified.....

spiderjohn
(Login spiderjohn)
UpInClass Member

May 16 2017, 12:58 PM 

OK--Trump admin recieved a tip from a concealed legitimate source that terrorists were going to explode airliners, triggered by laptops and were targeting both US and Russian planes. This highly sensitive and timely info was understandably shared with the Russian connections, who were extremely thankful for the briefing. The REAL issue should be that this activity was leaked to the press, and blown into an irresponsible fake news outbreak as if Trump did something outrageous. Get real----we should WANT a better relationship with both Russia, China and everyone for that matter. Obama and Clinton did nothing to help those relationships, and actually made them worse.

Let's move on to another very interesting story that is receiving NO mainstream news coverage, even in DC where the situation had taken place. Seems that the DNC info given to Wikileaks actually came from at least one DNC source who passed it on and was quickly and mysteriously murdered. So---these damaging DNC and Clinton campaign most likely were distributed to Assange and Russians by DNC members!! Assange and many others have offered rewards to catch the murderers(caught on video) of the alleged main document leaker. Hopefully a leak to the story is posted at the end here.

So--eye and Spanky--what was honestly wrong or illegal with the president passing this threat info on to our Russian representatives in order to protect their citizens? And what do you have to say now about the Wikileaks situation??

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/05/16/report-murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-likely-talked-to-wikileaks/22093466/

'gooch
(Login frangooch)
UpInClass Member

May 16 2017, 1:07 PM 

Knew you couldn't stifle yourself on this matter. Wrong on all counts, but what else is new?

spiderjohn
(Login spiderjohn)
UpInClass Member

May 16 2017, 1:12 PM 

Am I happy with Trump??
Hell no---he is a mess in progress, though I still prefer him over the Clinton/Pelosi/Schumer/DNC machine.
Do I like Ryan/McConnell etc.???
Hell no--it is like the Dems are still in control(thanx mainly to the corrupt media with assistance from the trump team)
I want change, which we are slowly receiving. Clinton offered no change whatsoever.
The Dems have now morphed in to the old school conservative sos party supporting terrorists at home and abroad. It is like a typically twisted hollywood screenplay with commercials(fake news sensationalist media) hourly.
I am all for draining the DC admin swamp of both parties and starting fresh as a much smaller more focused entity where more citizens become responsible(or at minimum INVOLVED) in their own existence and well-being. Less regulated though provided protection from basic criminals.

Eye should know better
Spanky obviously doesn't and speaks from all sides
His political ramblings resemble his chess openings and end game(if/when he actually makes it that far!)

Am I on target about it all??
Definitely not but I am probably not all wrong either
This all blows for everyone.

And instead of the typical gooch insulting talkdown, try explaining something constructively if possible.

This message has been edited by spiderjohn on May 16, 2017 1:13 PM

'gooch
(Login frangooch)
UpInClass Member

May 16 2017, 1:27 PM 

OK, skippy:

If an ally shares secret info with you in confidence, it's a bad idea to immediately go running to someone who is not an ally with that information. Especially if you are clearly in bed with that someone. Just wait until the golden shower photos come out!

Obama did much to improve relations with China, as Cheetoface is finding out as he backs down on his campaign rants on a daily basis. Uh, how much business do we do there now?

That'll do for openers.

spiderdon
(Login spiderjohn)
UpInClass Member

May 16 2017, 1:46 PM 

OK OK name-calling ignored
what ally provided the info, and why shouldn't it be shared with the Russians for their protection also?? How will this harm US/Russian relations??
Who leaked the info and for what constructive reason?? Maybe your family or you might be flying on one of those planes...,.

Obama only kissed up to the Cubans, Palestineans, Iranians and Syrians---all serious partners in terrorism. Clinton and he butchered the Libyan, Russian, Chinese situations, while accelerating deterioration in Afghanistan and the Middle East.

I once thought you to be a serious, intelligent open-minded person----credit to you--you did fool me.
You have overdosed on the kool-aid and pretend world, and you are immersed in the ideology that made Trump president.
Good luck with it!

eye123
(Login eye123)
UpInClass Member

May 16 2017, 1:55 PM 

Spider...forget Clinton,forget the DNC,and concentrate on the problem staring us in the face. He gave away the highest clearance intel we have. (from an outside source,without consult) and then when done it was questioned to the point that the CIA was brought in. Your watching a boulder that’s headed down hill, the farther it goes,the faster it gets, with no good outcome. Just a question now when this all implodes. Not some president trying to start a new social program or lower corporate taxes, but a danger to the core of what we are about as a nation. Again, this may strike you as politics, but it is patriotism to the core.

Cherokee Scot
(Login CherokeeScot)
Stewards

May 16 2017, 2:16 PM 

Sorry Eye, couldn't resist wink.gif

[linked image]

eye123
(Login eye123)
UpInClass Member

May 16 2017, 2:24 PM