Arcadia Maching & Tool mark II barrel trouble.by Fred
I have a Ruger Mark II gov modle with the slab barrel. I love this pistol and it has been a source of much satisfaction.
A barrel was given to me recently...it is a AMT (Arcadia Machine & Tool) Stainless Steel, 8 inch barrel with grooves for scope rings. The barrel fits my frame very very loose. The AMT barrel is possibly old but I do not know how old (S# G0003xx).
Does anybody have a AMT Barrel? or dealings with this company? I do not even know if this barrel is a "Good" quality product or not? I guess I am tring to decide if this is worth the effort to correct?
Posted on Feb 16, 2003, 1:15 PM
Respond to this message
Return to IndexResponses
- Barrel or Receiver?. Bullseye, Feb 16, 2003, 3:32 PM
- my mistake. Fred, Feb 16, 2003, 5:09 PM
- I can't help you with that one. Bullseye, Feb 16, 2003, 5:35 PM
- Thanks. Fred, Feb 16, 2003, 8:24 PM
- Inexpensive ammo. Bullseye, Feb 16, 2003, 9:04 PM
- Remington Thunderbolt. ElectricWrench, Feb 17, 2003, 8:36 PM
- Re: Thanks. Radar, Feb 16, 2003, 10:07 PM
- fereral 22lr. Fred, Feb 17, 2003, 7:33 AM
- Re: fereral 22lr. Radar, Feb 18, 2003, 12:58 AM
- RE: Thanks.....cheap ammo.. Brandon, Feb 18, 2003, 1:49 AM