I appreciate your response.
I have been busy this weekend on my mark 2
Installed a Valquarzen accurizer kit and polished the bolt and insice of reciever...cycles veerry smooth.
I am looking for resonably priced ammo for this gun. Federal seems to have between 2 and 10 percent duds in the last two batches I have purchased. Do you have a favorite?
Posted on Feb 16, 2003, 8:24 PM
Respond to this message
Return to IndexResponses
- Inexpensive ammo. Bullseye, Feb 16, 2003, 9:04 PM
- Remington Thunderbolt. ElectricWrench, Feb 17, 2003, 8:36 PM
- Re: Thanks. Radar, Feb 16, 2003, 10:07 PM
- fereral 22lr. Fred, Feb 17, 2003, 7:33 AM
- Re: fereral 22lr. Radar, Feb 18, 2003, 12:58 AM
- RE: Thanks.....cheap ammo.. Brandon, Feb 18, 2003, 1:49 AM