<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

No more US dates???

September 4 2011 at 8:01 PM
Kat  (Login katjac65)
from IP address 68.33.134.102

I read this on Whitesnake's forum the yesterday about California dates:

"you need to first know how touring works:Promoters make proposals and do the leg work for putting a viable show together, then it goes to management to figure out the logistics of it all and hammer out the business end of things. The band isn't involved at all, it isn't like DC says "lets play here or there", and there isn't a place on earth DC wouldn't want to play given the opportunity, especially so close to home. On this tour no west coast promoters ran with it. I think they are probably kicking themselves now after seeing the success of the tour... maybe they will want to jump in the game next time. But there are no plans to extend the U.S. tour. Sorry."

Sounds like no west coast dates! Sorry Grey!!!!

Loads to all,
Kat

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Grey
(Login GreySeaGirl)

Re: No more US dates???

September 5 2011, 2:55 AM 

Are you ******* kidding me? Son of a bitch. I knew I should have found a way to do the ******* Oregon show.

I'm well aware of how shows are set up but I can't believe that there were only a handful of US shows and there's no plans to come back. That is such ********.

Who posted that?

Respond to this message   
Kat
(Login katjac65)

September 5 2011, 8:34 AM 

Hey Grey,
I found that message on Whitesnake's BBC forum. Poor Albert answered someone's question about no California dates. I thought of you immediately! It really sucks! Their show is AMAZING! Reb kicks major *** like he always does!!!!! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...I knew you would want to know.
Loads kiddo,
Kat

Respond to this message   

Grey
(Login GreySeaGirl)

September 5 2011, 9:12 AM 

California promoters are idiot ******* dickless wonders. They played PacAmp here last time ffs.

Thanks for posting Kat. It would have been nice if they'd bothered to announce that earlier. I turned down pit tix for Leppard and also the Duran Nokia show because I wanted to make sure I could swing decent WS tix when they came back.

I'm taking my grouchy *** back to bed now.

Respond to this message   
Zenita Johansson
(no login)

September 5 2011, 10:39 AM 

Hi Grey and Kat!

I feel so sorry for you that there will be no more US dates. It really sucks. I am, on the other hand, thrilled that Whitesnake will actually play in the city where I work and a couple of days later in Copenhagen (one hour by train..)Guess who is going to wave a certain banner...

I hope Whitesnake will come back on another US tour including California!

Take care!

Loads!
Zenita

Respond to this message   
H
(Login Haytcheebaby)

September 5 2011, 4:38 PM 

Oh rub it in Zenita why don't you lol. I'm not going to make it to the UK shows now but I hope you have a great time at the two you have coming up. Give our fearless leader a cheer from all of us happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Kat
(Login katjac65)

September 5 2011, 7:33 PM 

Lucky you Zenita!! Cheer on our dear Reb the only way you know how! Wave your banner proudly for all of us sweetie! Have a BLAST!!
Loads of load,
Kat

Respond to this message   
Zenita Johansson
(no login)

September 6 2011, 5:55 AM 

Hi you guys!

I feel a little bit guilty for being so lucky with all these Whitesnake concerts. I guess it is typical Swedish...
I will wave the banner for all of us - I promise!

Take care!
Loads!

Zenita

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement