<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Hey Paddy ya got tight buns??? you too REB if you are part Irish/Scottish

February 2 2017 at 7:32 PM
Denise  (no login)
from IP address 174.228.135.74

I am not being crude there is a reason for asking.

My friend went to an Alternative Medicine doctor for some problems her regular Doc wasn't helping her with.

He checked her out and said she had good tight leg muscles.

She happened to mention she sent in one of those National Geographic DNA tests (waiting for results) that tells you exactly where your ancestors are from.

She told him she knew for a fact that her grandfather was from Northern Ireland via Scotland.

Doc said that Irish/Scots are known for tight muscles and TIGHT BUNS.....LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoa...gotta turn into a cougar and find me some young Irish/Scot lads about town.

Don't you go posting a pic of your naked butt on this post now Paddy, or REB will ban us both !

Hahahahahahahaha :)))))))))

How did your family enjoy Florida??

Take care.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
PaddyC
(no login)

Re: Hey Paddy ya got tight buns??? you too REB if you are part Irish/Scottish

February 3 2017, 6:22 PM 

Hey Denise,
We had a damn fine time in Florida thanks - how can you not enjoy 80 degrees at Christmas and New Year time, especially when 80 degrees is warmer than our summer!!!

Always laugh at the buns reference - over here a bun is a bread roll and comparing someone's nether regions to a bread roll isn't particularly flattering 😄. Which is fine with me as I'm more buns of cinnamon than buns of steel 😄

Have a great one

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Denise

February 3 2017, 8:12 PM 

mmmm "Cinnebons" are VERY popular and yummy here in the states, ever had one?

Pretty sure they have them in the UK.

Majorly fattening but sooooooo good :)))) I always ask for extra frosting oink oink!

Glad all went well on your vacay.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement