<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Hey Sandi

June 16 2017 at 10:05 AM
PaddyC  (no login)
from IP address 188.39.178.218

Not sure if you still look in here but hope things are going well with you and yours... and Happy Birthday!!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Sandi
(no login)

Re: Hey Sandi

July 20 2017, 8:11 PM 

Hi Paddy!!

Thanks so much for the Birthday wishes :)))

Tony (my beloved Prince Charming) and I are doing pretty good.
Very happy to say that he's enjoying life and has become a maniacal Barcelona fan. We watch EVERY game and because he's an Argie, he loooooves Messi and can't stand Renaldo (but is a huge fan of Gareth Bale even if he is a mate of Renaldo).

Can you believe I know all this futbol stuff??? I even know when it's a corner kick and when it's a throw in.

Hope you and your family are having a fabulous summer! We've been hiking on some beautiful local trails with the grand kids. The family joke is, slow down, we don't want to kill Grandma! Mathew, Ava, and PC leave me in the dust.
If I could remember my log in here I'd post a few pictures.

Lots of love and hugs to you and all the BeachBoarders!

Sandi

Respond to this message   
Cherry
(no login)

July 22 2017, 3:43 PM 

Hey Sandi! Belated happy birthday cheers to you! Sounds like life is well in your world! One of these days we should try doing a beachboarders chat like the old days! Maybe just maybe we can convince MAZ to revisit through chat since she doesn't post here anymore. :(
Totally miss our ORIGINAL Beachboard crew! xxx

Hi Paddy!

Respond to this message   
PaddyC
(no login)

July 24 2017, 9:21 AM 

Hey Cherry, nice to hear from ya. How's life in BMX land?

Ahh..the Beachboard chat, that would be good - but unlikely to happen unfortunately. Think it was last year I left an open post for Beachboarders past, present and lurking to just say hello - think I ended up responding to myself :-)

Respond to this message   
PaddyC
(no login)

July 24 2017, 9:29 AM 

Hey Sandi,
Great to hear you guys are doing well - especially hearing that PC is enjoying life again.

Think his wee "episode" brought out the common sense in him....gotta be football over baseball anyday AND you are calling it by its rightful name of football and not Soccer!!!! BTW, you would REALLY impress me if you also knew the OFFSIDE rule - i'm still struggling to get my head around that one :-)

My family are all doing great thanks.

To you and Tony and all your family - lang may yer lum reek!!

Respond to this message   
Heather (Heater)
(no login)

July 24 2017, 3:59 PM 

Hi Sandi! Happy Belated birthday! Glad to hear you are doing well. Wow it is so slow here lately. And I don't know what Winger is up to at the moment. I really enjoyed the show back in April.
Heather

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement