<< Previous TopicReturn to Index  

Happy Fall

October 1 2017 at 10:46 PM
Denise  (no login)
from IP address 73.27.70.186

Hey all, just wanted to check in and say Happy Fall and October going towards Halloween love it.

Restarted my Facebook page and loving it. Learned how to better control it and get rid of some weirdos following me ugh...and a lot of the clutter that comes with it.

Hope you all are well.

Yes I did make it through Irma fine my area ok just some branches down and no power for a few days no biggie. Very thankful.

Paddy if you are still out there hi, miss ya.

Take care all have a great winter and holiday season. It will be here before we know it.

REB keep on keepin' on.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
PaddyC
(no login)

Re: Happy Fall

October 7 2017, 6:27 AM 

Hey Denise,
Glad you’re doing well and Irma didnt cause you too many problems. We had acquaintances who were in Tampa when Irma hit. They said the anticipation was worse than the actual storm - they didn’t know whether to go to shelter or not. In the end they stayed put and were fine.

I’m currently in Hong Kong and spent last week walking the Great Wall of China...what an amazing experience. Off to spend a week in Singapore in a couple of days time then back home to Scotland.

All the best
Paddy

Respond to this message   
Denise
(no login)

Hi

October 20 2017, 9:39 PM 

Hey Paddy thx for writing. Wow what a trip. Never been to the orient. You are quite the globe trotter. Hope all is well with your family. Spend a lot of time on fb. Found a group of my high school and grade school friends that I am having fun reminiscing with. One guy in gradeschool that I used to walk home with is a symphonic metal fan! Gab about Nightwish etc. There are a few concerts next spring here in Fl and we are going to get a group together and go...the oldsters lol. Can't wait. Was at Sea World earlier this week. Kraken coaster was closed :( but Manta was wild! About 6 of us went and my friend Elle doesn't ride coasters but she tried the Wild Artic simulator ride and puked!!!! Ew poor thing but was ok after. It was fun a bit more intense than I expected. Have a great holiday season...blessings.

You too Reb a blessed holiday season to you and your family.

Take care all❤

Respond to this message   

<< Previous TopicReturn to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement