<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Cherry - Check in Please

October 10 2017 at 8:07 PM
Sandi  (no login)
from IP address 96.250.61.170

Hey Cherry -

I'm watching the devastating news from your beloved Northern California and hope you and yours are all safe and sound.

Give us a holler, OK?

Sandi

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
cherry
(no login)

Re: Cherry - Check in Please

October 12 2017, 10:30 PM 

Hey Sandi!

Thanks for checking on me! I am doing okay but have friends that have lost everything. :( I have been busy helping a few friends gather donations of water, toiletries, socks, toys, dog and cat food, sleeping bags, blankets and food items. My CRV has been stuffed several times.... putting everything on a winery shuttle bus and delivering to the shelters. Gotta do what i can to help out where i can. So sad for everyone including the animals. Worst fire ever. I wish it would rain! After the last load gets dropped off tomorrow morning, i am off to Tahoe/Reno, Nevada for a couple of days.

Our wine country will never be the same. :(

Respond to this message   
Sandi
(no login)

October 15 2017, 6:47 PM 

Glad to hear you are OK.
The pictures and news stories are horrific. I can't even imaging living through that.
Sending prayers for rain and peace your way - and thanks that there are people like you who do what you can for others.

Sandi

Respond to this message   
Cherry
(no login)

October 21 2017, 1:54 PM 

thanks Sandi! I do what i can when i can.... love you! xxx

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement