<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Hearts of Fire and Daytona USA 2

October 16 2017 at 7:17 AM
Robert Binnie  (Login Scarfaceone)
from IP address 2.27.225.184

Hello, this is a message from an autistic person and a big fan of your work from Daytona USA 2 and Hearts of Fire. Scarface One. So I heard you worked on Daytona USA 2, which is very awesome, I still listen to the Guitar Solo from "I Can Do It" all the time. You can find it on this video.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbgD7VTM-MY

Daytona USA 2 is a very awesome if Underrated Video Game. I wonder what it was like working with Dennis St James from Balance?

Anyways, I heard you worked with Rupert Everett in this film called Hearts of Fire. What was it like working with him? He was in Narnia as a Fox you see, and I really like Foxes.

Anyways, time for a bit about myself. I have friends who are in a band called Cherokii, and they are an awesome band, as well as a Friend my age who is in a band called Slate Hearts. I'm currently trying to see if I can be in a band. As I am a keyboardist. If I had a band, I'd call it 19 FRC, because the 19 on the car in Daytona USA CCE(Which Eric Martin of Mr.Big Worked on with Jun Senoue) looks a lot like the Foo Fighters logo. And the FRC stands for Friendly Roman Countrymen, a pun on a Frank Turner lyric.

Anyways, keep up the good work.

Robert "Scarface One" Binnie.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Robert Binnie
(Login Scarfaceone)

Re: Hearts of Fire and Daytona USA 2

October 16 2017, 7:21 AM 

Just realized that I don't know how or if I can edit messages. So I just wanted to add this as well, I forgot to say it.

My Sister is good friends with a Pub Landlord who is a big Guns N Roses fan. She also likes Whitesnake as well. She's seen them in concert.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement