<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Winger fan remix of Junkyard Dog!

December 1 2017 at 7:55 AM
Emil  (Login emilsorebo)
from IP address 78.71.11.148

Hello fellow Reb Beach fans! I'm a heavy metal guitarist from Stockholm, Sweden. I just discovered this site and I'm dying to share my remix of Junkyard Dog off of Pull. It is held privately on my Soundcloud account, but with this link you can hear it. It has a modern electronic sound, I know. I would love to hear your feedback.

https://soundcloud.com/emilhs/junkyard-dog-remode/s-fG6Lf

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Denise
(no login)

Re: Winger fan remix of Junkyard Dog!

December 1 2017, 9:30 PM 

Hey there,
I like the music part very much but I think it would sound better as an instrumental piece. Kips voice doesn't seem to mix well. Just my humble opinion. I am not a musician but a huge fan of many genres. Esp your fellow countryman Yngwie.
I liked it🎸

Respond to this message   
Denise
(no login)

December 1 2017, 9:51 PM 

Fyi a song I really like with interesting sounds is "If I had a heart" by Fever Ray...it is the theme song to our show in the US called Vikings. Check it out. Would give link but new phone just learning it argh! Good luck!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login emilsorebo)

December 10 2017, 6:02 PM 

Thank you for the feedback Denise! Of course I love Yngwie too happy.gif

Were you not able to hear Kip's voice clearly? Did it sound muddy?

Cheers, Emil

Respond to this message   
Denise
(no login)

December 11 2017, 1:07 AM 

Hi there...for me I think Kips voice is too loud and strong for your version of it. Fabulous of course for Wingers orig.song.
I listen to and like some unusual music. In addition to Vikings theme here is another example of softer vocals and more emphasis on the music which I presume is your focus. If the link does not work check youtube...old song by Public Image...called Order of Death. Was used on a episode of US tv show Miami Vice mid 80s I find it kind of creepy but really cool and unique. Give a listen.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en-US&oe=utf-8&client=ms-android-americamovil-us&q=public+image&qsubts=1512971571524&source=browser-type#mie=e,,public%20image%20ltd%20the%20order%20of%20death,H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgFuLQz9U3qDSJT1Hi0U_XNyw0zTJPKzc00hL0LS3OTHYsKsksLgnJD87PSwcAc3nduC0AAAA

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement