Vintage Non-Sports Cards
Buy/Sell/Trade Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Baseball FAQs Links Gallery of Non-Sports Cards
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index  

Would anyone consider...........

December 29 2010 at 2:05 PM
No score for this post
  (Login jeromebelasco)

being my PSA buddy?
Seasons greetings to everyone from england.
From time to time I get a card which I think about grading. However I'm not too sure whether its cost effective to get my own membership for the sake of grading one or two cards a year, grading is a new concept this side of the atlantic. So would anyone be interested in helping me out. Your thoughts please.
Thanks in advance

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jerry
(Login WarHoundR69)

Re: Would anyone consider...........

No score for this post
December 29 2010, 7:32 PM 

I would be willing to help. Email me at bettabuddy52@yahoo.com , I have done this for other collectors.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

(Login thescooper)

No score for this post
December 29 2010, 7:35 PM 

Jerry you do this as you are a true gentlemanand I will vouch for Jerry if you are unsure.

(Login RAREQUESTEXCHANGE)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
December 30 2010, 7:59 PM 

Hi Gary,

I would just like to add what I have experienced in the past. When you register for the first time or even reregister PSA will give you 10 to 15 free submissions. With these free submissions I have noticed you receive the best grades. I can only guess that they want repeat business so these submissions I believe are graded a lot more loose and forgiving. Given that information I suggest you send them your most valuable cards using these submissions. If you take a chance with my advise the worst that can happen is you will get the same grade anyway.

Oh and never value any of your cards 500.00 or higher unless it is an obvious high value card like a 52 Mantle. Most of your Non-Sports submissions you will put down the value at under 100.00 even if you know you will get a PSA 8 and then the value of that card could be 750.00 plus. That is not how they judge the value you claim. It is based on the cards Hi and Low bookvalue so go with the lower value. The only reason you want to claim a card at a lower value is so you can get better submission prices. I think any card valued over 500.00 has to go super express @ 35.00 per card.

Chris

Current Topic - Would anyone consider...........  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index