Vintage Non-Sports Cards
Buy/Sell/Trade Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Baseball FAQs Links Gallery of Non-Sports Cards
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index  

GregG
(Login GGterps)

Last of the pickups in Feb.

March 1 2011, 11:05 PM 

Harold Teen Pillsbury Cookiecutter card, Parkhurst Missilies, Pirates Gum
[linked image]

Henry Tobacco cards, True Spy Stories and cool Oldsmobile show room cards
[linked image]

Exhibit Cards, Fighting Marines, Goudey Skybirds, and...how'd that get in there?
[linked image]
Dog Cards with mailers, Foney AD Cards and Mars Attack
[linked image]

Old Admiral cigarettes ad card
[linked image] [linked image]

Ralph P
(Login 30s_non-sport_gum)

Re: FEB PICK UPS

March 2 2011, 6:29 AM 

Greg, looks like you are visiting the same flea market as Riles?

GregG
(Login GGterps)

Wouldn't be any fun at the flea with Todd (after might be good)

March 2 2011, 11:17 AM 

Competition at the flea markets is not good. Better to go solo and hope your the only guy looking for the "stuff." I post a lot of items in the pickup threads but only a small portion are actually from flea markets. For instance, I came in contact with a gentlemen who said he had some non-sport cards. He lived in another state too far away to go see the cards, he described them as about 150 cards, pretty beat up with lots of Zorro cards, some Get Smart Cards, and a couple Bond Bread cards? I took a blind shot and offered him $50 for the lot. When I got the cards in the mail the cards included among others: approx 20 Mars Attack, 2 Dick Tracy caramel, 3 True Spy Stories, 10 War News, 30+ Foney Ads, 3 Get Smart cards, 20+ Zorro, 20+ Crazy Cards, 20+ Topps Valentine, and 3 Bond Bread Blotters. It's the very first time I purchased a stack/collection of cards that had any Mars Attack cards..needless to say I was glad I took the $50 shot. BTW - the Admiral Cigarettes AD was an EBAY purchase. Good luck to all of you this month in your hunt for stuff!

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index