Vintage Non-Sports Cards
Buy/Sell/Trade Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Baseball FAQs Links Gallery of Non-Sports Cards
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index  

Fatima Flip Book ???

March 22 2011 at 8:51 PM
No score for this post

(Login mybuddyinc)

I won this Fatima flip book with a bunch of boxing cards in Legendary auction.

Anyone have any info on these .... distribution ?? ... premium ?? .... rarity ??

(and for purely selfish reasons .... value ??).

It's kinda' cool --- still "flippable."

[linked image]

Thanks, Scott

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login aelefson)

Re: Fatima Flip Book ???

No score for this post
March 22 2011, 9:07 PM 

Hi-
Nice item! All I can add is that I have seen one for sale priced at about 40.00 in an antique shop. It has been in that shop for at least five years and I check every six months or so to see if the price is lowered. It might be a great buy at 40.00, but I just never felt comfortable with it. If it was priced under 20, I would have bought it.
I am not an expert in these, so I might be a fool for not buying it at 40.00. The piece is not exactly easy to find in the shop, so it might have been overlooked by other collectors. I think it is a really cool vintage tobacco item regardless.
Alan

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

DJR
(Login djrauctions)

Re: Fatima Flip Book ???

No score for this post
March 22 2011, 9:59 PM 

This one sold recently on eBay for $10.10 + $1.75 media mail:

[linked image] [linked image]

Greg Galliger
(Login GGterps)

More Flip Books

No score for this post
March 23 2011, 8:38 AM 

I paid $35 for the flip book pictured in the middle. Higher than I would usually pay but it is in nearly mint shape and the brand of cigarettes is new to me. BTW - I may be able to purchase 5-6 more of these, Do you feel this is good price?

http://www.network54.com/Forum/526604/thread/1300231542/last-1300231542/T301+%26amp%3B+T302+Flip+Books

Current Topic - Fatima Flip Book ???  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index