Vintage Non-Sports Cards
Buy/Sell/Trade Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Baseball FAQs Links Gallery of Non-Sports Cards
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index  

BOSTON SHOW

March 30 2011 at 8:26 AM
No score for this post
TOWLE  (Login 2746A)

i WILL BE AT THE SHOW TABLE 220 I BELIEVE. I WILL BE HELPING WAYNE HITCHENS, I WOULD ENJOY MEETING ANY CHAT 54 MEMBERS.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Bill
(Login Billyo9999)

BOSTON SHOW

No score for this post
March 30 2011, 3:52 PM 

When and where is the Boston Show? What is the focus? i.e. sports cards, non-sports cards, comic books, memoriabilia, etc.

This message has been edited by Billyo9999 on Mar 30, 2011 4:00 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

(Login aelefson)

Re: BOSTON SHOW

No score for this post
March 31 2011, 10:06 AM 

Hi-
The show is in Wilmington MA and it is held at the Shriner's Auditorium. Here is a link to the show's website.

http://www.hollywoodcollectibles.com/pages.php?section=2

This show is not as good as the November show, but there will still be dozens of dealers with vintage cards and memorabilia. Nonsports cards are usually well represented at this show. Fellow Net54 Nonsports member Marty typically has a table at the November show, but I do not know if he will be setup at this one.
The Net54 baseball side is having the usual meetup in the room next to the snack bar at noon on Saturday. Nonsports folks are always welcome! I hope you make it to the show (and the meetup)!
Alan Elefson
aelefson@hotmail.com

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Current Topic - BOSTON SHOW  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index