Vintage Non-Sports Cards
Buy/Sell/Trade Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Baseball FAQs Links Gallery of Non-Sports Cards
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index  

Great way to keep track of collection

June 13 2011 at 2:59 PM
No score for this post
Rick  (Login A_kid_4_Life)

Hi I am new here and wanted to start by saying that this is an awsome site! I have collected on & off for years & always had trouble keeping track of what I was missing or needed to upgrade. Well I found the best software while looking for the same thing for my comics on the web. I ended up at a site called Comic Collector Live. Now the fact it didn't have any of my books listed all was not lost! This site allows users to add their books into it's data base. It was about 6 months after I joined they added trading cards & some gaming cards however the best part is they don't allow sports cards (Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, ect) & it works great. When I found the site it was free now it's $30 a year They do have a free trial period so you can check it out for free & see if it works for you or if you like it. If you do & have any questions you can send me a PM (personal message) on that site & I have the same user name. I am a car nut so all the car cartds you find there I added, and I have added more data to the site then anyone which includes over 9,000 scans I added. Some of the best features are that you can use a scan of your own cards instead of the main catalog image, has different reports that you can print, has fields that you can use any way you want, even has custom views where you can sort them bo publisher, or topic, or any other way you like. After seeing personal images shown here & the fact that it might take 2-? collectors to get images of a full set of some cards I thought that it would be helpful to all if there was a site where everybody could add them! Hope to get some feed back from those who check it out!

This message has been edited by A_kid_4_Life on Jun 13, 2011 3:03 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Jason Gorham
(Login Broncosfan1)

Re: Great way to keep track of collection

No score for this post
June 14 2011, 10:22 AM 

I believe PSA also recently added a feature to keep track of non-graded card inventory in addition to PSA graded card inventory. I haven't checked it out yet so I can't comment on functionality. Anyone else tried this new service with PSA yet? I'd like to hear feedback.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Rhett Yeakley
(Login rhettmyeakley)

No score for this post
June 15 2011, 6:01 PM 

I thought Todd's non-sport.com website would allow you to do this but I'm not sure if that site will ever go live as we have been waiting for a long time with no new info. It is a shame because I really liked it and would definitely use it.

Claude Emond
(Login Gamebits)

No score for this post
June 15 2011, 7:04 PM 

I'm working on a website like that myself, lot of work for one men, there will be ads in The Wrapper not in the next issue coming out but probably the one after, I will be looking for tester and/or help if anybody is interested.

A_kid_4_Life
(Login A_kid_4_Life)

That is why this site works.

No score for this post
June 20 2011, 7:24 AM 

With CCL anyone can add sans but there are only 20 approvers and only 3 or 4 that have card knowledge. Has anyone looked at the sit & software? It's one thing to have the scans, and a inventory sheet, and the info for the set, but when you want to put it together & search it that is a different story! I am sure that someone from this site could get a free membership and become an approver in a few months. I have nothing to gain here just trying to help out. I know that this site has more info & scans on older cards than any other I have found & I will continue to come here but if I am collecting a set I will add it to CCL and dse that software to keep track of it.

This message has been edited by A_kid_4_Life on Jun 20, 2011 7:25 AM

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index