Vintage Non-Sports Cards
Buy/Sell/Trade Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Baseball FAQs Links Gallery of Non-Sports Cards
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index  

Monty Barrie

January 23 2012 at 3:20 PM
Score 2.0 (1 person)
  (Login sassy_2003)

Just wanted to clear up the message posted regarding the Allen and Ginter tobacco cards that I had for sale on ebay. I ended the auction early to sell these items to Monty Barrie. I never end items early. However, I decided to do so on these 2 tobacco cards. Mr. Barrie contacted me as soon as he realized these 2 cards were worth more than he realized when he made the offer to me. He indicated to me that he is going to relist the cards and once they sale, he is going to send me the funds, minus what he paid me for them. In my opinion, Mr. Barrie is certainly an honest person and I would definitely do business with him again. If you have any questions, you can email me at anytime. I want to thank Mr. Barrie for being so honest, because, he certainly did not have to do this. Once you sell something on ebay, and decide to end the auction early, if you lose money, that is your loss and someone elses gain. Once again, I want to thank Mr. Barrie for being such an honest person!!

Update: Mr. Barrie followed through with what he said he would do. He sent me the money minus what he paid for the cards. This was very nice and honest of him to do as he does not owe me anything as I agreed to sell the items as "buy it now". Thanks again, Monty!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Monty Barrie  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index