Vintage Non-Sports Cards
Buy/Sell/Trade Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Baseball FAQs Links Gallery of Non-Sports Cards
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index  

Help finding a Canadian shop

March 15 2017 at 7:17 PM
No score for this post
BigBlock396  (Login BigBlock396)

I have been trying for well over a year now to find a few singles that I need for a few non sport sets that I would like to complete.With no luck what so ever. So I was wondering if anyone on this board would know of a Canadian shop/web site that I could use in order to try and complete my sets.Most everything I want is from the 1960's with a couple exceptions.There must be other Canadians here on this site that have found a source to help them complete their sets.It would need to be a site that is willing to ship out.Does anyone have any suggestions.PLMK

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
J0hn Raff3rty
(Login swarmee)

Re: Help finding a Canadian shop

No score for this post
March 15 2017, 7:26 PM 

www.comc.com new stock comes in daily from hundreds of consignors. Ships to anywhere in the world, but has a location in Vancouver.
And if you need a US address to have cards delivered to and mailed back to you from (to not have to pay Global Shipping Program fees), you can use their mailbox service.

https://www.comc.com/mailbox.aspx

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
J0hn Raff3rty
(Login swarmee)

No score for this post
March 15 2017, 7:44 PM 

Another good option is to subscribe to The Wrapper and look for their advertisers.

Daniel H
(Login PancakeBunny)

No score for this post
March 15 2017, 9:42 PM 

site advertiser Open Binders has a great easy to use site that's pretty comprehensive. I have filled in many holes from there including one earlier this week. Worth a look. Also, try Scottsdale Baseball Cards. You will have to e-mail Robert Marcy but he has a crap ton of cards for sale.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index