Vintage Non-Sports Cards
Buy/Sell/Trade Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Baseball FAQs Links Gallery of Non-Sports Cards
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index  

Hake's Recent Auction

March 17 2017 at 4:20 PM
No score for this post
Amit Benyovits  (Login docsdrillers)

Hi Guys

I don't mean to cause a panic but am wondering if those of you that won items are receiving incorrect invoices as well as multiple emails.

I'm just putting two and two together and wondering if the outage they suffered was actually a "Hack"

I won one item at 118.00 including the Buyers Premium yet my invoice is charging me for winning 2 of the same item.

Then i received 2 more incorrect invoices and with different invoice numbers.

So if this wasn't a hack then use this as a WARNING to check your invoices carefully.

Hope i don't get in trouble for posting this...yes i have contacted Hake's to let them know hat i'm experiencing.
Amit

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jason R.
(Login a71678)

Re: Hake's Recent Auction

No score for this post
March 17 2017, 4:46 PM 

I'm experiencing the same thing. I figure it's just a glitch, similar to the one that caused problems with Goldin's last auction.

Hmm... this is the first time I've ever won anything in a Hake's auction (though it wasn't the Disney Overland Candy premium, which I really thought maybe I had a shot at this time since it didn't picture any major characters), and that was the only time I ever won anything through Goldin. Maybe it's me!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Autograp@gmail.com
(Premier Login autograf)
Owner

Patience.....

No score for this post
March 18 2017, 10:11 PM 

Patience is a virtue......corrected emails a few hours after the first ones and I got my invoice with shipping today. Hopefully you did as well....

Amit Benyovits
(Login docsdrillers)

Not Yet.

No score for this post
March 18 2017, 10:27 PM 

Still no invoice..

Jason R.
(Login a71678)

Re: Hake's Recent Auction

No score for this post
March 18 2017, 10:59 PM 

I got mine this afternoon, but I think they're still having glitch issues. Because there's no way they're actually charging me $22 to ship a wrapper... right?

Maybe they hired Superman to fly it to me personally!

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index