Vintage Non-Sports Cards
Buy/Sell/Trade Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Baseball FAQs Links Gallery of Non-Sports Cards
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index  
Larry
(Login luckylarry777)

Re: Amazon Verse Ebay

No score for this post
May 3 2017, 5:34 AM 

I posted about my Deans Cards purchase over on the Net54 baseball site. On the main page under subject "Doctor, Doctor, Give me a Dean-ectomy!!!!!! Also in the Football cards forum under subject "New Football Acquisitions". Check it out.

My experience for this purchase was a good price for a great product. Three tough rookie cards ( two of them short prints) that I have been searching for nearly five years. Shipped lightning fast for free.

1952 Bowman Large football set I need just one more card to complete my set!

Larry

"if you are buying from Dean's Cards you are severely overpaying for a poor product. Consensus is that he is the absolute biggest ripoff in card sellers"

This message has been edited by luckylarry777 from IP address 75.90.57.136 on May 3, 2017 5:37 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
J0hn Raff3rty
(Login swarmee)

Re: Amazon Verse Ebay

No score for this post
May 3 2017, 6:37 AM 

Dean's stuff is normally overpriced, but sometimes there are gems in the rough that you can find. Those are my results as well. I don't write off any seller because in this hobby, information is imperfect, and not every card can be overpriced because no seller knows the market value of every card.

autograp@gmail.com
(Premier Login autograf)
Owner

I..........

Score 5.0 (1 person)
May 3 2017, 9:19 AM 

I recently picked up a Becker elephant cards lot of (10) with a wrapper for $3.00 shipped. Thought that was an okay deal. I normally ditch them when I'm looking for singles for baseball sets I'm working on. They are beyond ridiculously priced on those. Even with a 50% discount, they would be overpriced. Not sure what the angle is there either. It's not like there's a dearth of 1950's/1960's Topps baseball sellers out there. That's not a thinly traded niche..................

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index