Vintage Non-Sports Cards
Buy/Sell/Trade Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Baseball FAQs Links Gallery of Non-Sports Cards
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index  

Dirty Dozen reprints mailing out

June 2 2017 at 7:53 PM
No score for this post

Kurt K.  (Login Monsterwax)
from IP address 71.220.193.240

Just wanted to alert those Dirty Dozen Kickstarter helpers (you know who you are!) that the first tier of rewards are in the mail! And a word of warning: You're gonna LIKE 'em! Thanks again for your support!

For all the other vintage collectors out there who haven't seen these, there is a small "limited edition reprint" credit on the bottom left corner, so don't worry about being conned with these. (They do otherwise look quite real!)

And for any monster card collectors out there, the new Kickstarter for the horror book and cards concludes on June 6th.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/monsterwax/urban-legends-shock-stories-illustrated-113-tales

This message has been edited by Monsterwax from IP address 71.220.193.240 on Jun 2, 2017 7:53 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Anonymous
(Login Monsterwax)

Re: Dirty Dozen reprints mailing out

No score for this post
June 5 2017, 2:24 PM 

Just got the last of them mailed out today first class (except for two people who haven't sent in their mailing address info). So domestic patrons should expect them in their mail box sometime this week or next.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Jack J.
(Login fallbrookjack)

Dirty Dozen Reprint set

No score for this post
June 5 2017, 3:22 PM 

Got mine today, and what a great product. And the additional "surprise" is a treat.

The only problem (and it's not really a problem on my end) is that I think the package must have gotten pretty warm in transit. The protective sleeve that the wrapper/pack was in had a little of the wax from the wrapper on the inside. It was also slightly stuck to the wrapper. With mine it was no problem, but maybe in hotter areas of the Country, or later during the summer... Just an observation.

Great group of non-sports stuff though. Thanks - Jack J.

SAM MAJORS
(Login insulator234)

Mine Arrived!!

No score for this post
June 5 2017, 3:35 PM 

I received mine today. I really appreciate the "EXTRAS." Thanks, Sam Majors

Dave H0rnish
(Login dsh46)

No score for this post
June 5 2017, 5:40 PM 

Got mine today-everything looks great!

Todd Riley
(Login non-sport.com)

No score for this post
June 5 2017, 6:56 PM 

Jack - that is an unfortunate by-product of the modern wax wrapper. I think it is really cool but I did notice the "softness" effect. Maybe next time we can send them all refrigerated!

Jason R.
(Login a71678)

No score for this post
June 7 2017, 8:30 AM 

Add me to the appreciative customer list. They look great!

autograp@gmail.com
(Premier Login autograf)
Owner

Ditto!

No score for this post
June 7 2017, 3:53 PM 

Ditto me on the thanks! Fantastic effort. Wax wrappers are great and it was super cool opening a 'pack' of them. Cards have great feel....surface and thickness of card. Really enjoyable effort. Keep up the good work!

Brian Callahan
(Login bpcallahan)

Dirty Dozen reprints RCVD and enjoyed

No score for this post
June 13 2017, 9:27 PM 

The Dirty Dozen and extras were much appreciated - very nicely done. Great combinations with the packaging and cards.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index