Vintage Non-Sports Cards
Buy/Sell/Trade Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Baseball FAQs Links Gallery of Non-Sports Cards
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index  

price guide

June 8 2017 at 8:52 PM
No score for this post
BigBlock396  (Login BigBlock396)
from IP address 142.134.40.177

I am pretty new to this non sport collecting business.So I need a bit of help trying to locate what I may consider a very comprehensive price guide.I would like something that would at least name all of the known sets from when ever up to present day.Since my collection is really only(99.9%)stuff from the 50's and newer. Therefore pre 1950 is not that important to me right now.But if had insight into older sets than I could always keep and eye open for things in my travels.If for no other reason other then to have the really old stuff for traders.So if someone would be so kind as to point me to a place where I can purchase such a guide on line and have it shipped to me than I would appreciate it.Or if someone is buying the newest version and have one that is a year old then that would also suit me.
Thanks in advance.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Richard L.
(Login nsaddict)

Re: price guide

No score for this post
June 8 2017, 9:23 PM 

Press the gallery tab on front page. Click on dersired tabs, will take a bit to get the hang of it. Most sets there. Completed ebay listings is the best price guide for free. The GALLERY is a great resource. With Dan the Man being the workhorse behind the scenes. Shoutout to Dan!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Todd Riley
(Login non-sport.com)

Re: price guide

No score for this post
June 8 2017, 10:04 PM 

Agree with Richard, completed ebay auctions gives a pretty good idea of pricing.

The gallery is a good source, of course non-sport.com is a pretty good source as well. It has a search engine and covers thousands of sets not in the gallery.

BigBlock396
(Login BigBlock396)

Thank you

No score for this post
June 9 2017, 2:45 PM 

Thanks a lot for the information.Certainly
will be a lot of help to me going forward.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index