Vintage Non-Sports Cards
Buy/Sell/Trade Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Baseball FAQs Links Gallery of Non-Sports Cards
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index  

EVER SELL & SHIP TO MALTA ?

June 12 2017 at 9:01 PM
No score for this post
tm  (Login agfav)
from IP address 69.117.53.19

I got a request to sell cards to someone in Malta. I am a little hesitant & would like to hear
from someone with experience. Marty or Todd, Tom can anyone help me please? I don't think
I can do it "blind" Thank you.

This message has been edited by agfav from IP address 69.117.53.19 on Jun 12, 2017 9:08 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Todd Riley
(Login non-sport.com)

Re: EVER SELL & SHIP TO MALTA ?

No score for this post
June 12 2017, 9:20 PM 

No, not me. I don't do any out of the U.S. shipping any more. Ebay requires delivery tracking and to add that to international is either extremely expensive or simply not available. Unless it is something very cheap, I personally wouldn't risk it.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
tm
(Login agfav)

thanks Todd

No score for this post
June 12 2017, 9:37 PM 

for the quick reply. Still undecided.

J0hn Raff3rty
(Login swarmee)

No score for this post
June 12 2017, 9:41 PM 

Are they willing to buy it through eBay Global Shipping? If so, you could list it on eBay with only their email as approved bidders, and they can buy it and pay the Global Shipping. Once it gets to Erlanger, KY eBay hub, you're off the hook and eBay covers the package the rest of the way.

Paul
(Login FLOWERCARD)

Posting to Malta

No score for this post
June 13 2017, 2:11 AM 

Hi, if the person you are posting to is a S.Faruga you will have no problems with him.
I miss spelt his name a little on purpose, but it sounds the same.

A well known long time collector.

Dont think there are too many card collectors in Malta, so I took a punt to put a good word just in case it is him.

If its not apology. I know of no other collectors in Malta

As for the Maltese Postal service I know nothing about it. Registered Post is always a good thing.

Paul

Claude Emond
(Login Gamebits)

No score for this post
June 14 2017, 12:54 PM 

I sent cards to Malta before, a couple years ago, don't remember the name of the buyer, was a low value sale and I didn't take any special precautions, worst case scenario I would have lost the cards, other than being frustrating it's part of doing business, if you cannot live with that don't ship.

Oh! almost forgot, I had no issues, got the money, shipped the cards, I got a big thank you.

Claude E.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index