Vintage Non-Sports Cards
Buy/Sell/Trade Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Baseball FAQs Links Gallery of Non-Sports Cards
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

NEED HELP IN SETTING UP IMG PHOTOS!

August 4 2017 at 1:28 PM
JOE!!  (Login sparky929)

Can anyone help me get set up with the IMG photos. I was doing well until photobucket decided to throw a money wrench into the game. It's always about money!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any way if anyone can help me step by step get started on getting set up I'd be more than appreciative to you all.
I had help on photobucket years ago and need help again.
Thanks to one and all who has the time to help. I miss putting on photos on from time to time.
Joe

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Daniel H
(Login PancakeBunny)

Re: NEED HELP IN SETTING UP IMG PHOTOS!

August 4 2017, 6:31 PM 

Joe,

I switched to imgur (www.imgur.com) and I think that it's actually easier to use than Photobucket was. Opening an account was easy. I upload photos from my phone to the app or scans through the website. Once the images are in imgur select "huge thumbnail" from the size options at the bottom and then just click the "direct link" button. Paste that link in your post here and voila, images posted.

BigBlock396
(Login BigBlock396)

Thank you

August 4 2017, 8:10 PM 

Daniel,I am so glad that you responded to Joe.I went to that site and within 10 minutes had it working for me.And if I can do it I know Joe can. It was so easy.
And like you said,it seems easier then PB.

JOE!!
(Login sparky929)

THANKS GUYS!

August 5 2017, 9:07 AM 

Dan,
Thanks for taking the time and I'm going to give it a shot today and hope nice and easy as you say. But you guys don't know Joe and my lack of knowledge. I'm not a youngster and oh I hope it works to relieve the stress I've had.
Thanks also BIG BLOCK for your words of encouragement.
Best to you guys,
Joe

JOE!!
(Login sparky929)

FIRST PHOTO THANKS TO DAN!

August 8 2017, 12:00 PM 

Dan I put a photo on baseball side of 54 under "everything else". Check it out. With the help of my 13 year old granddaughter who is a whiz at understanding this stuff more than me we got it done so far.
Only problem is I had to put the scan on photobucket first and then to the igmur site. Little confused on this part. Also have to find way on transferring all photos from photobucket to igmur.
All in all thanks to you and her Dan for your help. All I need now is practice.
Joe

BigBlock396
(Login BigBlock396)

help

August 8 2017, 6:43 PM 

Joe,I am not too bright when it comes to this computer stuff.
But I was able to upload directly to the IMGUR account from
my computer.I did not have to use PB at all.Practice make
perfect they say.Good luck with it.And you are right.All
of those 10-15 year old's can work circles around us old guys

Anonymous
(Login sparky929)

RESIZING PHOTOS ON IMGUR

August 19 2017, 12:51 PM 

Dan,
Not consistent with sizes some photos are okay others way to big. Tried the resizing but no effect. Any ideas?
I'm slowly getting on to this new adventure with your help.
Thanks,
Joe

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>