Vintage Non-Sports Cards
Buy/Sell/Trade Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Baseball FAQs Links Gallery of Non-Sports Cards
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Wrapper pricing

September 21 2017 at 8:00 PM
RDwyer  (Login R.Dwyer)

Is there a website other than eBay that has pricing for non sport wrappers? TIA

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Todd Riley
(Login non-sport.com)

Re: Wrapper pricing

September 22 2017, 9:00 AM 

Not that I am aware of. Wrapper prices are very volatile since all it takes is a small find to really impact the market. Large finds can dramatically impact the market (think Tarzan 1c - which used to be very rare but are now quite common). Small finds of expensive wrappers can also impact the market as there really aren't a huge number of wrapper collectors out there (besides Jack - HA HA!!!). A really rare wrapper might appear on ebay and sell for hundreds of dollars more than you might expect. Then a 2nd appears and the price might drop by hundreds. Then a 3rd and hundreds more usually drops off. A 4th and 5th and prices might fall below $100.

So, current ebay final auctions is still the best place to get a good ballpark idea on pricing.

RDwyer
(Login R.Dwyer)

Wrapper pricing

September 22 2017, 11:37 AM 

Thanks for the help.

RDwyer
(Login R.Dwyer)

Oh Well, so much for the prices

September 23 2017, 7:19 PM 

Just picked up over 300 wrappers. Baseball, Football, Basketball, Hockey, & lots of Non Sports.

Michael
(Login SeaRaiders)

Hockey wrappers

September 27 2017, 2:48 AM 

I am very interested in learning more about the hockey wrappers you acquired. Please email me at mdhoneyman@gmail.com. Thanks!

RDwyer
(Login Richard_Dwyer)

Too late

September 27 2017, 11:42 AM 

I've already found a buyer for all the wrappers. Sorry. It was my intention to keep them, but someone came along and gave an offer I couldn't refuse.

Anonymous
(Login Monsterwax)

Re: Wrapper pricing

October 11 2017, 11:45 AM 

Was it Marlon Brando speaking with a thick Italian accent?

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>