Vintage Non-Sports Cards
Buy/Sell/Trade Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Baseball FAQs Links Gallery of Non-Sports Cards
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index  

anyone here win this???

September 26 2017 at 4:45 PM
No score for this post

mr moses  (Login 1880snonsports)
from IP address 73.205.169.42

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OLD-Antique-DIE-CUT-ADVERTISING-21-OUR-LITTLE-BEAUTIES-TOBACCO-TRADE-CARDS-ALBUM/322739655496?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

I wrote the seller but didn't get a reply relative to whether any of the cards on this page or another had been soaked or found along with the other pages. No reply so I wouldn't go over 10.00 or so per card. Still think it was a decent price. Unsure if it's a re-sale buy or personal so no idea if I'll see the results...........

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
ted
(Login agfav)

Looks

No score for this post
September 26 2017, 7:40 PM 

like a good deal to me, if it has that many "good" cards. But you are the expert on these
items. I just know Ginter, Duke, Honest, and a few more card sets. Especially the A&G Cards,
in good condition; WOW! Just 4 more to finish the N3 Arms & that was quick. A lot of dumpers.
So tell us about the "Our Little Beauties" album. Is it nice? Did you miss it on purpose?
Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks Henry. tm

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Tom Boblitt
(Premier Login autograf)
Owner

I was going to bid............

No score for this post
September 27 2017, 8:11 AM 

I was going to bid but then realized I'm TRYING to pare things down some, so I pulled my snipe. IF they come off nicely from the page, it was a fantastic deal. Those should be $20-$30 cards or more. Congrats to the winner.......
""

tm
(Login agfav)

Tom-

No score for this post
September 27 2017, 2:11 PM 

You are trying to pare things down? I know the feeling, but is very hard to do. Did you
decide what to cut back on? Looks like the N's or are you mixing it up. You have so many
nice cards. I like seeing your food (chocolate) cards because I do not have any. But I never
know if I am going to change things. I thought you were going to start collecting wrappers?
Right now I'm trying no more T's, but I have sets to finish. It is game that is very hard
to win. Good Luck!

This message has been edited by agfav from IP address 69.117.57.70 on Sep 27, 2017 2:17 PM

autograp@gmail.com
(Premier Login autograf)
Owner

Ted..........

No score for this post
September 27 2017, 2:29 PM 

Well........the type card collection is the main thing to go so far. It was pretty wide-ranging, so you've seen N, T, E, R, C, V, S, etc, etc............About 1/2 of them have sold and the other 1/2 have wound up being fixed-price BIN's after the first run-through on auctions. And I probably sell 10-20 of those fixed-price items each week it seems. The tougher N, R and T types have done pretty well. Some extremely well. I've priced them pretty aggressively on the opening bid on the tougher stuff and fair on the non-tougher stuff. It isn't a fire sale........I have found, however, the more you sell, the easier it gets to sell even more. So......stay tuned. I've also privately sold off a few different collections this year. And I did my first actual card show last month and have one scheduled in Chicago in November. Just ramping up some activities that will keep me busy in retirement 5-7 years down the road.

""

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index