Vintage Non-Sports Cards
Buy/Sell/Trade Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Baseball FAQs Links Gallery of Non-Sports Cards
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index  

Monster Midgee Panels

September 27 2017 at 9:15 PM
No score for this post
Marc Simon  (Login quas)
from IP address 96.235.182.229

Anyone have a full set of intact 3-card Monster Midgee panels? There are 153 cards in a complete set....does that mean there are 51 different panels with no duplicates, or are there any numbers duplicated and therefore more than 51 different panels? Was there ever a Wrapper article listing all the panel numbers?

Thanks,
Marc

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Chuck Millburn
(Login cemill)

Re: Monster Midgee Panels

Score 5.0 (1 person)
September 27 2017, 10:22 PM 

Marc,
I think I have all of them listed in Todd's site (Monster Laffs Midgee).
I have not seen any duplication of numbers.
Let me know if you see any errors.

This message has been edited by cemill from IP address 71.60.90.70 on Sep 27, 2017 10:29 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Todd Riley
(Login non-sport.com)

No score for this post
September 28 2017, 12:52 PM 

I agree with Chuck. I have never seen any variations. I have 50 different only needing 128/118/142 to finish my set.

Anonymous
(Login Monsterwax)

No score for this post
October 11 2017, 11:43 AM 

YOUR set? You mean MY set! I traded most those high number panels for a Wild Man set and have regretted it ever since! (Although I enjoy my Wild Man set-- but those high number panels are much tougher to find. Todd then bought them several years later from the guy I traded them with.) I found those panels in a postcard shop in South Florida, while visiting Harvey Elander. They wanted a whopping $75 per NM panel. I called Harvey to ask his opinion and said "JUMP on it!". So I bought every one they had. Unfortunately, they were missing a few but it was still a dramatic find.

Finders, Weepers, traders, keepers!

Tom Stein
(Login Idiot3)

Monster Midgee Panels

No score for this post
October 11 2017, 8:20 PM 

I just checked my collection of Monster Midgee Panels. I've got 24 of them, all of them purchased thru the Wrapper many years ago. All of them housed in 4 mil. mylar sleeves. I haven't seen any advertised for sale in a long time. I had collected these as a kid back in 1963, but I never kept them intact! Are they really selling for $75 each in near mint? I never knew they were worth so much!

Todd Riley
(Login non-sport.com)

No score for this post
October 12 2017, 6:38 AM 

Tom,
The high number panels are worth that (except panel 128/118/142 which is much cheaper - let me know if you have that one).

garno
(Login garno)

Monster Midgee Panel

No score for this post
October 19 2017, 1:00 PM 

Hey Guys,

I need Topps Monster Midgee Nos triples panel 120,113,143 to complete my set. I will trade as well as buy.

Best garno PSA & red-bat66 Ebay

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index