Vintage Non-Sports Cards
Buy/Sell/Trade Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Baseball FAQs Links Gallery of Non-Sports Cards
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

Monster Midgee Panels

September 27 2017 at 9:15 PM
Marc Simon  (Login quas)

Anyone have a full set of intact 3-card Monster Midgee panels? There are 153 cards in a complete set....does that mean there are 51 different panels with no duplicates, or are there any numbers duplicated and therefore more than 51 different panels? Was there ever a Wrapper article listing all the panel numbers?

Thanks,
Marc

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Chuck Millburn
(Login cemill)

Re: Monster Midgee Panels

September 27 2017, 10:22 PM 

Marc,
I think I have all of them listed in Todd's site (Monster Laffs Midgee).
I have not seen any duplication of numbers.
Let me know if you see any errors.

This message has been edited by cemill on Sep 27, 2017 10:29 PM

Todd Riley
(Login non-sport.com)

September 28 2017, 12:52 PM 

I agree with Chuck. I have never seen any variations. I have 50 different only needing 128/118/142 to finish my set.

Anonymous
(Login Monsterwax)

October 11 2017, 11:43 AM 

YOUR set? You mean MY set! I traded most those high number panels for a Wild Man set and have regretted it ever since! (Although I enjoy my Wild Man set-- but those high number panels are much tougher to find. Todd then bought them several years later from the guy I traded them with.) I found those panels in a postcard shop in South Florida, while visiting Harvey Elander. They wanted a whopping $75 per NM panel. I called Harvey to ask his opinion and said "JUMP on it!". So I bought every one they had. Unfortunately, they were missing a few but it was still a dramatic find.

Finders, Weepers, traders, keepers!

Tom Stein
(Login Idiot3)

Monster Midgee Panels

October 11 2017, 8:20 PM 

I just checked my collection of Monster Midgee Panels. I've got 24 of them, all of them purchased thru the Wrapper many years ago. All of them housed in 4 mil. mylar sleeves. I haven't seen any advertised for sale in a long time. I had collected these as a kid back in 1963, but I never kept them intact! Are they really selling for $75 each in near mint? I never knew they were worth so much!

Todd Riley
(Login non-sport.com)

October 12 2017, 6:38 AM 

Tom,
The high number panels are worth that (except panel 128/118/142 which is much cheaper - let me know if you have that one).

garno
(Login garno)

Monster Midgee Panel

October 19 2017, 1:00 PM 

Hey Guys,

I need Topps Monster Midgee Nos triples panel 120,113,143 to complete my set. I will trade as well as buy.

Best garno PSA & red-bat66 Ebay

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>