Vintage Non-Sports Cards
Buy/Sell/Trade Buy/Sell/Trade Vintage Baseball FAQs Links Gallery of Non-Sports Cards
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index  

R73 Indian Gum Help

October 1 2017 at 7:00 PM
No score for this post

cliff  (Login Marslife)
from IP address 24.144.141.251

Hey All!

I got these Indian gum cards in a lot that I bought that had some T cards I needed. I am assuming these are R73 Indian Gum cards?

any info on the set would be helpful, also if anyone has a checklist that is in word or Excel format that they can send me that would be apprciated.

Although I have promised myself I would not start a new set, I learned I have some family history with the Goudey family and though it would be appropriate to start working on this set...

"like how I talked myself into it?/"

appreciate any help from the R experts out there!

Thanks!!

Cliff

1BGEUDEh.jpg

C19rEeoh.jpg

ZTYsRjSh.jpg

This message has been edited by Marslife from IP address 24.144.141.251 on Oct 1, 2017 7:02 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
John Rafferty
(Login swarmee)

Re: R73 Indian Gum Help

No score for this post
October 1 2017, 9:33 PM 

https://www.psacard.com/smrpriceguide/non-sports-card-values/1933-goudey-indian-gum/941

The 1947 Reissue has black text on the backs. There are a BUNCH of variations to look for in this set (different set count on back like "series of 192 cards" on yours you posted.

https://www.psacard.com/articles/articleview/7247/psa-set-registry-1933-goudey-indian-gum-coveted-controversial-complicated-non-sports-issue

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Tom Boblitt
(Premier Login autograf)
Owner

Check...........

No score for this post
October 2 2017, 9:01 AM 

Check your email..........sent you a couple Excel file checklists for the 1933 and 1947 re-issue Indian sets.
""

This message has been edited by autograf from IP address 153.2.247.37 on Oct 2, 2017 10:57 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index