Home > Discussion Groups > 1/48 Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Bomb tree

July 24 2009 at 10:10 AM
  (Login manelarin)
Missing-Lynx members

Hi lads. This is a little old dio I made for the last Torrent Show; the scene is know by some of you, indeed. With him, I perform for the first time my new web-home connection happy.gif This summer, too much busy to sculpt and model.
Best regards all of you.
P.D.: The whitewashed M8, painted with the hair spray technique, the figs and accesoires are my own sculpting work. The idea came from a picture in a Concord publication.

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Impressive and original work - Domingo Hern├índez on Jul 24, 10:27 AM
  3. Nice Job - Jeff Brown on Jul 24, 1:47 PM
  5. An Oustanding piece - Luke Pitt on Jul 24, 4:45 PM
  7. Hi Manel, - Lars Richter on Jul 25, 9:49 AM
    1. Lars... - Manel Arin on Jul 26, 9:30 AM

8. Very Nice! - Frank Keast on Jul 25, 12:33 PM
  10. Lovely work, Manel; - Pat Johnston on Jul 25, 3:58 PM
    1. Excellent - phillip young on Jul 26, 8:01 AM
    2. Thanks, guys! - Manel Arin on Jul 26, 9:21 AM
    3. Thanks Pat... - Manel Arin on Jul 26, 9:37 AM