Home > Discussion Groups > 1/48 Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Sneak Preview --> New range of Buildings and Constructions in 1/48th scale

November 6 2009 at 6:32 AM

Luciano Rodriguez  (Login cmtlu)
MODERATORS ONLY - 1/48 Scale

Gents,

It is my pleasure to announced the arrival of a new company to the 1/48th scene dedicated to the production of high quallity buildings in quarter scale. Dejuguete is one new spanish brand releasing a wide range of buildings very soon. Most of the buildings are produced in ceramic (for the walls) and resin (for roof, door and windows) and can be combined to create complete urban scenarios. Remarkable is the attention to architectural detail depending on the construction style, region or age.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Dejuguete is also releasing a small range of assorted accessories in 1/48th scale.

[linked image]

Here you have some close ups and more detailed views of some of the items. Judging form those pics all those biuldings can boost the diorama potential in 1/48th scale, in my humble opinion.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

For further information product listings and orders please visit Dejuguete homepage (www.dejuguete.es) or drop one email to Ricardo Moya (info@dejuguete.es).

FWIW
Lu

All images courtesy of Richard Vazquez and Ricardo Moya.

This message has been edited by cmtlu on Nov 6, 2009 6:36 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. great news and great range !!!! ( n/t) - petros mitrou on Nov 6, 2009, 9:37 AM
  3. Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Been waiting for someone to do this. - Greg Hessig on Nov 6, 2009, 9:56 AM
    1. factory ruins would be a perfect idea (n/t) - petros mitrou on Nov 6, 2009, 11:27 AM

4. Great items, are they made of plaster or resin? - Jose. T. Rodriguez on Nov 6, 2009, 10:21 AM
  6. Re: Sneak Preview --> New range of Buildings and Constructions in 1/48th scale - Xavier Ruiz on Nov 7, 2009, 6:08 AM
  8. Excellent - phillip young on Nov 7, 2009, 11:06 AM
  10. I would do the buildings in all resin, the details would be better. - Jose. T. Rodriguez on Nov 8, 2009, 9:01 AM
    1. devil is in the detail.... - Tim Perry on Nov 14, 2009, 6:03 PM
      1. Sorry Tim, I have to dissagree on that one. - Jose. T. Rodriguez on Nov 15, 2009, 8:25 PM
        1. material choice - Tim Perry on Nov 21, 2009, 12:02 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse