Home > Discussion Groups > 1/48 Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Hi Greg thanks for the comments

November 8 2009 at 5:02 PM

Jared Taylor  (Login natique18)
Missing-Lynx members

Response to For me the tow cables could rest differently as in this pic...

Those tow cables turned out to be quite a bear if you can believe that. When I pushed or pulled at one end they always seemed to move around or shift in an unexpected place at the other end. Or they would get tangled some place. I have tried to get the cables to rest appropriately with weighted look, but it just does not want to cooperate. If you look close at the picture from the rear, the tow hook on the left is broken! That is on my to-do list. Fortunately I have an old kit I can rob one from.
I think the cables much like the "diamond thingy" might be caulked up to a learning experience and move on. There are still a few things left to do so I might give it a go after I have been able to step back and have a second look at this thing.
I do think you are right about dusting up the turret a bit. After your comments and then looking at the pictures I think I will add just a bit more. - Jared

This message has been edited by natique18 on Nov 8, 2009 5:17 PM

Respond to this message   

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse