Home > Discussion Groups > 1/48 Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Be satisfied!

November 9 2009 at 9:02 AM

Luciano Rodriguez  (Login cmtlu)
MODERATORS ONLY - 1/48 Scale

Response to Tiger I almost finished

Jared,

I also second the model looks very good, even more taking in consideration your efforts in the making and the mentioned lack(???) of experience in AFV modelling, but that is your opinion only because I would not say it so by seeing the result... happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif

I admire your good taste on the dark yellow / red brown camo scheme because you cannot see that combination on a Tiger often and they are very beautiful indeed, but on top of everything I like very much you ended making up one A/B sides model actually, because -in my opinion- the model offers two different images depending on the side you look at (with/without side fenders). A very clever way to exploit one model visually, well done.

Lu

PS: As for the diamond thing, David is one true Tiger speciallist so better is to listen his recomendations on time. wink.gif

Respond to this message   

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse