Home > Discussion Groups > 1/48 Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Thanks for your comment John,

November 23 2009 at 2:13 PM
  (Login inkisi)
Missing-Lynx members

Response to Re: Hanomania - Sdfkz 251/7 Ausf C (Inside Done)

First of all, thank you very much for your comment in my work John.

About painting the inside white, it has been done on my own,I know about the general rule of inside and outside painted in the same colour but think there can be a posibility for a white inside, I have seen some photos in Wydanictwo Militaria #224 on pages 18, 22, 33 and 34 (sorry I canīt post the pics) of inside painted what to me seems to be much clearer than the outside Dark yellow, almost surely I am totally wrong but perhaps it could be white happy.gif

And there is a colour pic at the end of the book of one Sdkfz 251/9 in a museum with the inside painted white, I know itīs a restored vehicle and that I canīt trust on restored vehicles.

If I paint the outside in winter white, the inside can be ok following the general rule mentioned above?

Thanks again for your comment on my model.

Best,
Jose

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Thanks for your comment John, - John Murcutt on Nov 24, 6:43 AM
    1. Hi again John, - Jose Manuel Moreno on Nov 24, 3:38 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse