Home > Discussion Groups > 1/48 Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Newbie questions

December 21 2009 at 4:04 PM
Steve Jordan  (Login sajordan)
Missing-Lynx members

Hi all, Ive been lurking for a while and must say am very impressed. Ive built 3 Tamyia kits, but none to the level I see here! Great work, all.
Ive got a couple of questions for the group.
1) Where can I find some of those great figures I see? Ive done up Tamyias Russian set, but now need some US and Axis tankers. Ive looked around but unsure which are available and good. Im currently working on the Tam US set (the one with the Jeep). As you can surmise, my selection is limited here in the northwest.
2) In order to share my models and gain some constructive criticism, Id like to post a few shots. Any FAQ or guidelines on how to create and post photos? Ive got a GE dig camera, but not a fancy SLR. Will need to bone up with the manual to see if I can produce acceptable results.
Thanks in advance for any help offered, and have a wonderful Christmas time with the family (and any models you can squeeze in)!

Steve Jordan

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Welcome to the forum... - Luciano Rodriguez on Dec 23, 2009, 8:30 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse