Home > Discussion Groups > 1/48 Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Another Komatsu G40

April 25 2010 at 4:36 AM

(Login Steffen_Arndt)
Missing-Lynx members

Hi all

It has been quite a while since I last posted here... I mostly focus on aircraft at the moment but I alsso have fun to incclude one or another vehicle from time to time. I got this kit on saturday (10th April) and started right away. I was finished Monday morning, but I did not like the head lights so I drilled them out and made a backplate and glass from sheet.

looking at the finished pix (have a look here) there are a few areas that I needed to touch up (esp. around and below the seat). I mixed the colour from what I had, it is probably not very accurate, but I do not care too much and I doubt many here in Germany will notice the difference ....

Last friday we took a few photos in a diorama setting of Marc ToilliƩ. Which look much better than my initial shots:

Komatsu_DioMarc_01.jpg

Komatsu_DioMarc_02.jpg

Komatsu_DioMarc_03.jpg

Komatsu_DioMarc_04.jpg

Komatsu_DioMarc_05.jpg

Komatsu_DioMarc_06.jpg

Komatsu_DioMarc_07.jpg

Komatsu_DioMarc_08.jpg

Komatsu_DioMarc_09.jpg

Komatsu_DioMarc_10.jpg

It was a very nice project and I enjoyed it a lot .. it even motivated me to start another one (oob)

Tam_Marder_3M_01.jpg

all the best

Steffen

IPMSBanner.jpg

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. G40 fever.... - Luciano Rodriguez on Apr 26, 12:13 PM
    1. Many thanks for your kind comment! - Steffen Arndt on Apr 26, 12:26 PM
    2. P.S. driver? - Steffen Arndt on Apr 26, 2:13 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse