Home > Discussion Groups > 1/48 Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Tiger GB WIP 1 Tiger II Unidentified Unit Ostfront

August 15 2010 at 12:58 AM
Stuart Lawrie  (Login StuartLawrie)
Missing-Lynx members

Finally, after a lot of moaning, I have finished the zimmerit on my Tiger II. I am about 70% happy with the result, and now that I have "done" zimmerit once I reckon my second attempt will be a lot better.

The model will represent a very tired Tiger on the Ostfront in an overall whitewashed finish, similar to how the Tiger II in Panzerwrecks 7 on page 65 might have looked before being abandoned by its crew.

I am hoping that my progress will come along a little now that I have finished the zimmerit.

Cheers

Stuart

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Off to a great start! - John F. Steinman on Aug 15, 9:04 AM
    1. Thanks John. n/t - Stuart Lawrie on Aug 16, 6:06 AM

2. Great work! How and what did you use to do it? nt - Greg Hessig on Aug 15, 6:20 PM
    1. Zimmerit tools and materials - Stuart Lawrie on Aug 16, 6:12 AM
      1. Another way for zimmerit... - Jeff Brown on Aug 16, 8:26 PM
        1. Working Time? - Stuart Lawrie on Aug 17, 4:10 AM
          1. I use Tamiya masking tape and... - Jeff Brown on Aug 17, 1:18 PM

3. Re: Tiger GB WIP 1 Tiger II Unidentified Unit Ostfront - Jose Luis Lopez on Aug 17, 4:54 AM
  5. A wrinkly big cat - alan wells on Aug 17, 7:15 AM
  7. Re: Tiger GB WIP 1 Tiger II Unidentified Unit Ostfront - Domingo Hernández on Aug 17, 10:32 AM
  9. Looks really good - David Grummitt on Aug 17, 6:05 PM
  11. Thanks Everyone n/t - Stuart Lawrie on Aug 20, 8:19 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse