Home > Discussion Groups > 1/48 Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Tamyia KV-1 and M4A3E8 with sandbags and others.

August 22 2010 at 4:23 AM

(Login waynebull)
Missing-Lynx members

After my last posting of the Easy 8, I was unsatisfied by its appearance ( Overdid it with the MIG pigmets ) and thought it needed to look a bit sharper. I have redone it as a 14th amoured division vechile. I hope you like the pictures of the sherman. Please feel free to comment as this is the first sandbags out of the resin mold.

Before the redo.....
[linked image]

And after the redoing...
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Sweet.

And now something we hope you really like....

Here is my KV-1 ( and yes Gaston it is the (so called) inferior Tamiya kit but I am pleased with the result. )

[linked image]

Surprised? So were we ( We being my son and I ) The picture came out really well.

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

And now we have a Stug IV that has been altered since I last posted it as I had an ...er.. flat meltdown. I also realised that I needed to put the concerte armour in front of the driver's position, which I did with two part putty and a little bit of texturing ( Which you can see if you look real close )

[linked image]

And last but not least, A November 1944 Hetzer

[linked image]

Enjoy!!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Tamyia KV-1 and M4A3E8 with sandbags and others. - Jose Luis Lopez on Aug 22, 5:50 AM
  3. The Turtle is my favo.... - Luciano Rodriguez on Aug 23, 5:51 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse