Home > Discussion Groups > 1/48 Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

New M50 M51 and M60 Shermans coming soon

December 2 2011 at 9:54 AM
  (Login Noxaf)
Missing-Lynx members

A quick note to let you all know that these kits will be coming very soon from TANK WORKSHOP. The M50 will initially be a early type conversion with the turret and a few other pieces suitable for most any M4 type doner kits, followed up by a M4A4 version with the upper hull with diesel type engine deck and lower hull. Here are a few pictures of the M50 and M51, more to come later.........fire away with any questions, I'll try to help the best I can, but Jay will be the better source. Please note that these photo's may not represent the final product. This is just a initial introduction to what will be coming soon. I dont have a lot of answers, I'm fairly certain the M4A4 will have the diesel engine deck but not the multi engine type...

[linked image]

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Noxaf on Dec 2, 2011 9:55 AM

Respond to this message   

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse