Home > Discussion Groups > 1/48 Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

Andrew, they are not listed on his catalog list, but....

March 15 2012 at 11:21 AM
Bruce Culver  (Login baker24)
Missing-Lynx members

Response to Tracks

Bill Wiseman of WW2 Productions did some Churchill tracks for Steve Faxon, the later heavy tracks, and now he has done a number of sets for me. I have four of the old Aurora Churchill Mk IIIs, but ordered 8 sets because I want to use the rest to cover a number of British Shermans that used Churchy track as applique armor. There is NOTHING else out there that looks even remotely like Churchill track, so Bill came to the rescue. Since he just cast my tracks last week, the molds may still be warm.....happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. ww2 contact - Andrew Deeley on Mar 16, 2012, 2:38 PM
    1. Andrew - poor Bill, I don't think he thought his unlisted - Bruce Culver on Mar 16, 2012, 6:38 PM
      1. Contacting WWII Productions - Luciano Rodriguez on Mar 17, 2012, 11:16 AM
        1. I can only guess - I think it had to do with the carets at the - Bruce Culver on Mar 17, 2012, 3:28 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse