Home > Discussion Groups > 1/48 Scale

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=47210&messageid=1113823253
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement

Return to Index  

a little bit more on the ''Mammut"

April 22 2012 at 8:45 AM
  (Login ALANWELLS)
Missing-Lynx members

G'day Guy's
Here are a couple more progress pics on the Mammut. Progress has been slow due to work commitments
but I hope to have the rest of the stowage and bits and pieces finished by next weekend.
Then I will glue the tracks and wheels in place and glue the deck top to the hull and try to blend the weathering all in together.
As always, point me in the right direction please,might I also add,the quality of work appearing on Missing lynx at the moment is 1st class.
Best regards to all.
Alan
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Alan..... - Pat Johnston on Apr 22, 11:11 AM
    1. 2nd that! - Roman Volchenkov on Apr 22, 3:28 PM
      1. Thanks Roman - alan wells on Apr 23, 5:20 AM
        1. thank you, Alan. nt - Roman Volchenkov on Apr 23, 7:07 AM
    2. Thanks alot Pat - alan wells on Apr 23, 5:15 AM

2. Park this thing next to a group of Hummels to add defensive support! - Rod Hayes on Apr 22, 1:11 PM
    1. Thanks Rod - alan wells on Apr 23, 5:38 AM
      1. It passes the test as if it did in fact exist... - Rod Hayes on Apr 23, 9:49 AM

3. 1st class modelling here too.... - Luciano Rodriguez on Apr 23, 7:06 AM
    1. Thanks Lu - alan wells on Apr 24, 11:45 PM

4. Re: a little bit more on the ''Mammut" - Jose Luis Lopez on Apr 24, 5:17 AM
    1. Thanks Jose - alan wells on Apr 24, 11:50 PM

5. Again Alan, - Erik Helm on Apr 24, 10:03 AM
    1. Thanks Erik - alan wells on Apr 24, 11:57 PM

6. Mammut.. full of life! - Paul McMahon on Apr 24, 6:14 PM
    1. Thanks Paul - alan wells on Apr 25, 12:17 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse