Pretty strange marketing strategy.April 26 2012 at 10:05 AM
|Les Piper (Login Les_J99)|
Response to Bronco
First release the least used version with little if any combat history and then keep us waiting around for the version that was always going to be the most popular.
Like I said the Mk.I has only been on UK LHS shelves for a couple of weeks! Makes you wonder where this test consumer area is?
If they keep up the British wartime subjects I'd buy anything they make, as long as it saw actual service! The Humber scout cars, the A13 variants, the Bofors, 17pdr AT gun, the 25pdr, even the Bishop and Archer!
- Amen, Les... - Jack Mueller on Apr 26, 2012, 11:41 AM
- Re: Pretty strange marketing strategy. - David Morris on Apr 26, 2012, 5:50 PM
- My favorite British tank is the Firefly IC; I'd like to see Bronco touch this subject... - Rod Hayes on Apr 27, 2012, 9:50 PM
- If it were a Firefly I'd prefer a Vc. - Les Piper on Apr 28, 2012, 6:49 AM
- You're right..... I agree. - Rod Hayes on Apr 28, 2012, 8:31 AM